Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A post for Hollisten green:
You're always near my mind and heart. I love orange, red and green color. It represent the whole you. The waffo car, your character and its all about you. Now i have a goal in mind and thats you. Well, recently, i came across 2 person who looks like you. But u definitely look so much better than them. Probably i was thinkin' too hard about you that your look imprinted on someone else's face. Hahs. Ever since we met, everything about u is just so nice. 100% perfect. You are probably the 1st to make me smile and stay happy for as long. And you are just so Cool. So cool, its hard to describe but you're just it.... I just hope u get this mind to mind msg. Hope everything is going on fine for you and give yourself a break when u really needs it.

I was really happy on Monday evening, cause i met up with my buddies of drummers. We celebrated the 3 june babies-Peizhi, wentheng and shital. Well, it was really a memorable day for all of us. We had pizza as our dinner and went to take photos at staircase exit! We even started ghost stories telling session! And all went home in a freaked out mood!...Ya...but this are who we are. I lvoe you guys so much! Happy 17th BIRTHDAY to SHITAL , WENTHENG and PEIZHI!!!!Hope your dreams comes true

jasmine @ Wednesday, June 11, 2008